Face & Body Care
SBC’s New healthy scalp and hair ritual from the beehive
SBC’s first venture into hair care. We have put the power of propolis into a shampoo and conditioner to help promote a healthy scalp and clean, healthy hair.
Healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp. When hair grows from an irritated scalp, it can look lifeless and dull. This refreshing and soothing shampoo is enriched with propolis which is rich in antioxidants and bioflavonoids to soothe a sensitive, itchy scalp whilst caring for the hair follicle. SBC’s shampoo doesn’t contain silicone, SLS or parabens and is completely safe for your sensitive scalp and hair.
*Results from a User Trial of the shampoo conducted over 4 weeks on 117 women aged 18+ years old, with dry, itchy/flaky scalp.
- 97% said their scalp felt soothed
- 89% felt the shampoo alleviated discomfort and itching on the scalp
- 84% felt the shampoo was gentle enough for every day/frequent use
- 84% said the shampoo left their hair shiny and soft
- 79% said they would recommend to a friend
SBC’s Propolis Hair Care Conditioner is formulated to work with the Propolis Scalp Care Shampoo for healthy-looking hair. The powerful blend formulated with 3 ingredients from the beehive, honey, royal jelly and propolis leaves hair shiny, silky soft and lightly fragrant.
Combined with hydrating and softening Argan Oil, whilst provitamin B5 hydrates and helps improve the appearance of the hair’s elasticity, leaving it looking fuller and healthier.
The Propolis Hair Care Conditioner will help detangle hair without weighing it down to leave it feeling silky smooth and easy to comb.
How to use
- Comb dry hair gently, before stepping into the shower.
- Apply the desired amount of shampoo into hands, work into a lather and then massage into wet scalp and root of the hair. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
For optimum results, follow with SBC Propolis Conditioner:
- Smooth conditioner through damp hair after shampooing.
- Depending on hair length, dispense a small amount of conditioner into the hands and apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to ensure even distribution, rinse out thoroughly with warm water.