Vitamin E Skincare Moisturising Gel
Smoothing and refining gel to improve uneven skin texture.
A soothing, moisturising face and body gel to help smooth surface skin texture and feel. Rich in Vitamin E with added Vitamin A and Aloe Vera, this refining moisturiser helps hydrate, even and improve the appearance of the skin revealing a healthier, smoother looking complexion. Recommended for blemished skin.
IngredientsAqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, PEG-35 Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool, BHT, BHA
Key Benefits• A soothing, moisturising face and body gel to help smooth surface skin texture and feel. • Rich in Vitamin E with added Vitamin A and Aloe Vera. • This refining moisturiser helps hydrate, even and improve the appearance of the skin. • Reveals a healthier, smoother looking complexion. • Recommended for blemished skin. • Protective. • May help to improve the appearance of blemished or scarred facial skin. • Regular use creates a smoother and healthier-looking skin. • Locks in moisture. • Great for use on tops of arms or thighs to help smooth that pitted spotty look.
How To Use
- As a moisturiser, apply generously over face and body.
- As a primer or hydrator, apply a light layer under make-up or moisturiser.
- As a mask for intense hydration, apply a thick layer to face and/or body, leave until absorbed. Remove any residue, if required.
- One added dose of ingredient-rich SBC gel can upgrade any skincare routine.
- Ideal for home use alongside electrical beauty tools (always follow manufacturer’s instructions).