SBC is proud to support The Pink Ribbon Foundation
SBC will be donating 10% of all proceeds from the sale of our Collagen Neck & Bust Cream to The Pink Ribbon Foundation.
We have 2 Neck & Bust kits available for you to buy. The first with a FREE 250ml Collagen Skincare Gel, and the other with a FREE 250ml Collagen Micellar Gel Cleanser – for only £27. Whichever you choose 10% will be donated to The Pink Ribbon Foundation.
The Pink Ribbon Foundation is a grant-making trust with a mission to fund projects and provide financial support to UK charities which relieve the needs of people who are suffering from or have been affected by breast cancer. Furthermore, for those who work to advance the understanding of breast cancer and its early detection and treatment.
Checking your breasts should be as natural as applying your daily moisturiser – so any unusual changes are quickly identified. If there is something you are not sure about, visit your GP. Above all, remember the sooner breast cancer is diagnosed the more effective treatment is likely to be.
The Facts – taken from pinkribbonfoundation.org
- Every year nearly 58,000 people are diagnosed with breast cancer in the UK, that’s the equivalent of one person every 10 minutes.
- Breast cancer is the second most common cause of death from cancer in women in the UK, with around 11,500 people dying from breast cancer every year
- Breast cancer also affects men, but it’s rare – around 400 men are diagnosed each year.
- 1 in 8 women in the UK will develop breast cancer in her lifetime
Known Causative Factors
- 5-10% of breast cancers are believed to involve a hereditary factor
- Women with no children or late first pregnancies (aged 30 years+) are more likely to develop breast cancer.
- Risk increases with early onset of menstruation and late menopause.
- Exposure to significant doses of radiation increases breast cancer incidence.
- Most of the factors affecting breast cancer development are still unknown.
The Good News
Almost two-thirds of women diagnosed with breast cancer today now survive their disease beyond 20 years and we can all help contribute to this incredible progress.
The Pink Ribbon Foundation has helped so many charities including… Cancer Research UK, Breast Cancer Haven, Cancer Recover, St. Clare’s Hospice, Macmillan, Marie Curie, Against Breast Cancer and so many more.
So help us help them!!