Face & Body Care
NEW Coconut & Plumeria Conditioning Cream Cleanser
Rebuilding your skin’s barrier…
The Right Cleanser for Dry Skin
If you love our Collagen 3-in-1 Cleanser (soon to be Hydra-Collagen Replenishing Cream cleanser), you will adore the new Coconut & Plumeria Conditioning Cream Cleanser, ideal for those with dry, dehydrated or mature skin and suitable for sensitive skin.
Finding the best cleanser for dry or sensitive skin can sometimes be a struggle, as many cleansers can strip the skin of natural oils, leaving it feeling tight and irritated. The best cleansers for dry or sensitive skin don’t just remove make-up and impurities, they also nourish the skin, protecting against dehydration and irritation. Using the right cleanser can provide nourishment for your skin and protect it from dryness or irritation from the beginning of your skincare routine.
The New Coconut & Plumeria Conditioning Cream Cleanser:
Blended with a luxurious cocktail of skin-loving ingredients, this luxurious, creamy cleanser provides three essentials for beautifully soft and healthy-looking skin…
- Effectively removes all makeup on the face and eyes
- Deeply cleanses the skin of impurities and daily grime
- Nourishes the skin and locks in moisture
This exotic face cleanser is gentle but highly effective. It features Coconut Oil and Coconut Fruit Extract which provide nourishing and soothing care. Plumeria helps to improve skin suppleness, whilst powerful Bamboo Extract is a natural antioxidant to help protect skin from oxidative stress. It is also infused with a unique mineral blend to calm the skin and helps to strengthen its surface barrier. The ultra-moisturising blend of Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter and Squalane nourishes and leaves skin silky smooth, conditioned and instantly comfortable. Plus, it smells incredible! The exotic aroma will indulge your senses and whisk you off to paradise.
What Skin Type is the Coconut & Plumeria Conditioning Cream Cleanser for?
This nourishing cleanser was specifically designed for skin that tends to feel tight and parched. It is ideal for normal to dry, as well as dehydrated skin types. The non-drying and non-irritating formula will also soothe sensitive or reactive skin.
Cleansing with this formula will provide the skin with deep, lasting moisture that you’ll enjoy every morning and evening. If you do struggle with dry or sensitive this skin, this cleanser is a ‘must-have’ to start to your routine. You’ll notice skin feels more hydrated and comfortable day after day.
The Exotic and Deeply Nourishing Formula…
- Coconut Oil and Coconut Fruit Extract are ultra-conditioning and nourishing and soothing for the skin. Ideal to soothe irritated, sensitive or dry skin.
- As well as providing an exotic aroma, Plumeria, also known as Frangipani, helps target signs of ageing as it helps to improve the suppleness and firmness of the skin.
- Bamboo Leaf Extract is soothing, hydrating and a natural antioxidant containing flavonoids, polysaccharides, polypeptides and amino acids, to protect skin from environmental aggressors and help strengthen its surface barrier for a glowing and healthy-looking complexion.
- The impressive blend of minerals includes Copper, Magnesium, Zinc and Calcium which effectively work together to also help strengthen the skin, improve barrier function and support collagen production. Ideal for dry, flaky skin which needs a little help.
- Cocoa Seed Butter is high in fatty acids, which helps to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. It also helps to form a protective barrier over the skin to hold onto moisture.
- Shea Butter is deeply moisturising and highly nourishing, helping to lock in moisture to the skin’s surface, keeping it feeling soft and comfortable.
- Squalane derives from olives and is also naturally found in the skin and is an impressive skin hydrator that can help prevent loss of moisture and as a result, suppleness. It is an effective ingredient for all skin types, to soften and smooth dry skin.
- Vitamin E helps the skin reduce trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) by helping the skin retain moisture to reduce dryness and soothes the skin.
This beautifully, nourishing, cream cleanse is suitable for use both in the morning and in the evening. The formula is perfect for your second cleanse of an evening. We can’t wait to hear how you get on with this one, it is already a firm favourite amongst the SBC Team!