Face & Body Care
A Complete Guide to SBC’s Collagen Range
SBC’s Collagen range is the “hero” of the SBC ranges – as when it comes to anti-ageing, and hydration Collagen is King!
This versatile ingredient helps to plump, hydrate and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and is ideal for dehydrated, mature skin types. The range is constantly evolving, so we thought we would put together a guide to the collagen collection, so you can put together your perfect collagen skincare routine…
SBC’s Recommended Skincare Routine for your Face:
- Cleanse – with Collagen 3-in-1 Cleanser – gently massage onto the face, then remove with our ingenious SBC Skin Shammy.
- Eye Cream – apply the Collagen Illuminating Eye Cream straight onto clean skin, before any other products – tap half a pump around the orbital bone, smooth out any excess.
- Treat – with the concentrated Collagen Hydra-Gel Serum – apply 1-2 pumps onto your skin with gentle tapping movements.
- Moisturise – finish your routine with your preferred moisturiser. So, SBC now have two luxurious formulations to choose from:
- Our original formulation, light, nourishing and soothing the Collagen Day & Night Cream – smooth over face, neck and décolleté morning and night.
- Or there is the newer Collagen Ultra Rich Cream. The formulation is richer, encompassing Hyaluronic Acid and EPS Seafill so you will see instant results. This is also a versatile product that can be used as your moisturiser, simply smooth over the entire face, neck and décolletage. Or a hydrating, anti-ageing mask – apply a generous amount to face and allow absorb for 10-15 minutes, massage in any excess.
Now for the Body
- Exfoliate – keep skin smooth and supple with the new sumptuous Collagen Body Polish to revitalise tired skin. Fine pumice beads gently buff dead skin cells, even on the most delicate skin types – massage onto dry skin with gentle circular movements, concentrating on problem areas such as elbows, knees and feet, then rinse with warm water.
- Cleanse – Cleanse your body with the luxurious Collagen Bath & Shower Crème – apply to damp sponge and wash gently as it lathers or add the desired amount to a running bath and soak in the Collagen goodness.
- Moisturise – Once you’re out and dry, make sure you lock in that moisture with either:
- The Collagen Body & Hand Lotion – Apply daily or as often as necessary to the entire hands and feet and massage until absorbed.
- Or if you prefer a richer formula, opt for the Collagen Body Butter – apply daily to the entire body after bathing or showering and massage until absorbed.
Boost your routine with the signature Collagen Skincare Gel
This youth-renew moisturising face and body skincare gel help address the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and restore moisture to dry, dehydrated skin.
Containing Marine Collagen, this sophisticated moisturiser can help soften, hydrate, and soothe skin and help diffuse the signs of ageing for a rejuvenated, youthful appearance.
Smooth over the face and/or body as a moisturiser, paying attention to areas showing signs of dehydration, dryness or ageing. Apply morning and evening on its own if you enjoy an effective moisturiser, which sinks straight into the skin, and leave no residue or under one of the above SBC Collagen Moisturisers/Body Lotions for an extra hydration boost.
And yes, there is more to come! So, keep your eyes peeled for some brand-new SBC formulations to add to the renowned Collagen Range!